Current projects
This is my design wall as of last night.
It's hard to get a good photo as I have a pair of tables in the middle of the room that are my cutting surface as well as where my sewing machine sits.
On the left is one of my leader and ender projects, Bonnie Hunter's County Clare. I like this layout. The pieces are smaller, so it will take awhile to complete. I'd like it to be twin size donation quilt. None of the blocks are sewn to one another. (I have a second leader and ender project that is a Patriotic quilt. I do need to pull that out too, but I would like to put it on the design wall to see how far along I am with it )
On the right is the beginnings of a bunk bed quilt for our bunk guest room. It's the pattern Carly by Erica Jackman of Kitchen Table Quilts. The colors are prettier than the colors show up here. They are batiks in browns and blues. Only the 7 blocks on the right are sewn together. I have a few more blocks cut, but they are sitting in the project box until I sew up the 2 on the wall.
My Mini Exploding Heart is now quilted and the binding is cut and the label is made. I need to make a hanging sleeve and hope to have that completed this week. I didn't make my goal for it to completed by February 1st. Hopefully before February 28th. 🤣 Oh well! It can hang in my entryway next February.
Since our area has experienced some snow and ice (not common here in the South!) my commitments for today have been cancelled. Hopefully that will equal extra time to see!
Sharing at:
Put your foot down
Comments