What's on my design wall?

 I follow a number (very large 😊) of quilting blogs. I get so much inspiration from them. I have yet to link up on any but decided I would like to start. 

So, here's what's currently on my design wall

This is the front and the start of the back to a quilt I began on National Jelly Roll Day in September 2023. I finished the top a few months later, but other quilts with deadlines and predetermined recipients meant this top has just been in a project bin. 

Since I've finished the 6 baby quilts I wanted to gift this year, this made it's way back onto the design wall. The center of the back is a leftover block and all the other strips are leftover pieces. 

I think I'm going to finish out the back using this beautiful blue batik that's been in my stash. 

I'm currently webbing a long time leader and ender project, so this may stay on the design wall for a bit. 


Comments

Judy Hansen said…
Lovely quilt to look at on your design wall while you sew. I like the blue addition to the back too. Happy quilting this week, and thanks for linking up. Hugs, Judy
Mrs. T said…
Thank you! For some reason none of the comments on my blog showed up until today!!

Popular posts from this blog

It's a flimsie!!

Slow and steady...

What's on my design wall, sort of