Can you help?


oHi! My name is Sydney and my owners continue to scatter all over the world and no one is living anywhere that can take a sweet dog like me. What about you?

Here are the important facts about me.
  1. I'll be 9 in September (Translation, no longer a hyper puppy)
  2. I like long walks on the beach (or any place as long as I have a loving friend)
  3. I love to swim and catch sticks, retrieve tennis balls or play hoops (I'm a great rebounder, but my shot percentage is low)
  4. Have sheep you need rounding up? I'm your man. (Well, I have never herded, but that's what I bred to do, so I think I would learn quickly)
  5. I can roll over, sit like a kangaroo, give you high five, sit, stay (well, we keep practicing that one. I just like to be with you!), open mailbox doors, and bring in the paper.
  6. I've been told that my owner's housing situation will change again in September, so I could be open to a foster home for July and August.
  7. Oh yes, and I'm Australian, Mate. (Cattle Dog, that is...)
If you want to meet, call Steven or Dawn. Questions? Email Pam or Bob.

Comments